Few US cities hold as much promise as Kalamazoo, Michigan. Locals tend to stay, and transplants fall instantly in love with the beautiful cityscape, stable economy, and charming neighborhoods.
Now, buyers of all types can enjoy the perks of living in this great city. The Villas of Stonehenge, a new community of homes in Kalamazoo, MI with some exciting features that tend to rate high with even the pickiest buyers.
Distinguished by fresh interior and exterior design elements, superior construction materials, and coveted quality details normally reserved for costlier homes, just a few of the features include:
- Richly coordinated exterior colors with stone or brick and color coordinated lap siding
- High roof pitch (common with expensive single family designs)
- Quality vinyl clad double glass windows with screens and special "round top" design
- Insulated steel entry doors, and insulated windows and walls in the private, glass enclosed veranda
- Beautifully landscaped and sodded lawn areas
- Entry foyer with ceramic floor
- Large great room with cathedral ceiling, top round window, and gas log, and fireplace with built-in mantle
- Formal dining area
- Beautifully crafted kitchen cabinetry
- Breakfast bar, large dinette area, and designer laminate counter tops
- Top of the line appliances
- Double stainless steel sink
What more could you need in 1,700-1,850 square foot home priced from the low $200,000's? If these homes in Kalamazoo, MI sounds like your cup of tea, visit or contact the Stonehenge sales office at 2500 Bluestone Circle, Kalamazoo, MI 49009; (269) 353-4931.